Sunday, November 2, 2008

Early October

I'm back and rearing to go. It's been awhile so I'll make a few posts to get you updated. And because this is an online journal and I can't leave out a whole month!

A few Sunday's ago, Adam had the fun idea to do that game where you stack some flour and put something great on the top and then cut the flour down, little by little. The person who makes the stack fall over has to get the thing on the top out with their mouth. We used a piece of chocolate. :) Anyway, it was a great activity so I suggest it to all. Jacob just liked to eat the flour. And we all took a turn getting the chocolate out. Until we started a flour fight and had to go inside and clean off. I reccommend doing this activity outside!







And here is a picture of my dad with the kids and their hats. Thought it was cute. When my dad was here last time, he taught Luke how to hunt bears. Now he walks through the house with his gun wispering about bears and checking behind corners for them. But no need to worry, he's always shooting them down too so we should be a bear-free household. And you wouldn't believe how skinny these bears can be. Last night he shot one behind the desk which is against the wall. So beware. You never know where a bear could be lurking in your home. :)






2 comments:

Sylvia said...

Thanks for idea for FHE tonight.

Blackburn Family said...

Jacob will eat ANYTHING! Yum! Flour! We love that picture of the boys and their hats. Good thing your boys are such good bear hunters-- I know you get a lot of those out in the boondocks of Magna.