Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

Here is Adam's pumpkin this year. It is the only one noteworthy enough to show. He made this sort of helmut thing for his pumpkin by just scraping out the top layer of pumpkin. It looked rad! Mine was a spider in honor of Luke cause I thought he'd like it. And the kids had faces on theirs. Except that Adam and I did all the carving. I think next year we'll start a new rule. If you can't carve your pumpkin, you don't get one. Carving two pumpkins each after the kids go down can sure keep you up late!
Adam and Luke. Luke was a cowboy who wanted nothing to do with anything cowboyish except have his gun. Except I made a rule that if he wanted his gun, he had to have his hat. It worked well for the night.
Jacob and I. Jacob is a pumpkin. And he was a cute one. I loved his DI costume. And Adam and I wore tie-dyed shirts. It was messy making them and I don't dare wash them but it was fun.




And now we have too much candy left. And the good stuff from trick or treating is already gone (chocolate). Which is probably good. I'm getting addicted to all this sugar.

2 comments:

COOLWHIP said...

I carved 4 this year. Last year I carved 4. Next year I will carve 5. If they all don't get one, they cry. And they can't carve their own until. Well, I don't know, we haven't gotten there yet.

Blackburn Family said...

The boys were SO cute! And you guys look good too! Halloween is great for getting lots of candy to bribe the boys with!