Luke loves:1. To play with Jacob. If jacob is asleep and Luke is awake, I have to keep a very tight eye on him because he'll go in and wake up jacob if I'm not careful. When they take naps, it is by far better if they go down at the same time. They pass toys and sippy cups back and forth and play peek-a-boo and all sorts of other things. All i really know is that they are laughing for a long time. It is great. And when I go in to get them after naptime, usually luke's blankets and pillow and toys are all in Luke's playpen. They are a funny pair.
2. To sing ring-around-the-rosie and play duck duck goose which he learned in nursery. Although he only likes to be the one chased. He sure is funny.
3. To help me make snickerdoodles and then eat them after.
4. Trains. Enough said.
5. Flags.
6. Suckers
7. Chocolate milk. He'll even bring me the milk and chocolate so I can be sure to make it for him.
8. Taking walks. We usually go on a walk everyday. Sometimes we go to the dollar store or the library or sometimes just up the street.
9. Rocks. Beware. He'll carry them around and may just throw one at you if you're not looking.
10. Sticks. Last week we went to DI because Adam went to mutual and Luke and I were missing him so I let him pick out a toy. He picked out badmitten rackets. He's still carrying them around everywhere. He's also go a bat, pvc pipe, dowels, . . . The list goes on.
11. Dogs. Especially small ones.
12. Movies. he brings me movies all day long wanting to watch them. Sometimes I let him. I try to make them as educational as possible. Like ABC movies, or potty training movies.
Jacob loves:
1. Playing with Luke. He also cannot be up if Luke is not up without missing his other half. He's always trying to wake up Luke.
2. Opening the fridge and picking stuff out to eat. Lately he pulls out the lemon juice. I should let him try it. That would sure make me laugh. :)
3. Going down the slide. We ahve a little indoor slide which he loves.
4. Eating dirt. We're working on curbing that love. Kind of grosses me out.
5. Yelling during a prayer. As soon as it get's quiet, he looks up towards the ceiling and yells. Luke will sometimes yell back but Luke gets in more trouble than jacob because he's older. Sometimes I wish they made muzzles for these kinds of things. Although that might be called child abuse in this day and age.
6. Brushing his teeth. (Luke loves this too.) They will sometimes go and brush their teeth 3 or 4 times a day if I let them.

This picture just makes me laugh. I usually post the cute ones but dont' think my kids don't look like this a few times a day. Makes me want another one :)

6 comments:
The non politically correct way of saying child muzzle, is duct tape.
We loved the stories about your boys during nap time! It makes us excited for our two little boys to be best friends too. We miss you guys, hope you're loving Magna!
this is definitely your best post EVER! way cute and way fun! we love you guys!
Good thing you are well on your way to the next :) CUTE. I cannot wait to see more little chubby cheeks.
I loved the part about the rocks - "Beware. He'll carry them around and may just throw one at you if you're not looking." Ha ha! My son does that too - he punches us all the time!! Your kids are adorable and I hope to have two boys in a row so they can pass toys back and forth to each other like yours. That was the cutest thing I've ever heard. Ever.
I'm w/Kristyn-LOVED the rock comments. The sticks and dirt were great too. I love how your boys are just so rough-and-tumble. It's adorable!
Post a Comment