Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving

Here are a few Thanksgiving pictures. I'm not going to give a total picture fest because we took our Christmas pictures and I can't give the surprise away when you see the finished work of art. I'm practicing with photoshop.

But here is a picture of me 8 months pregnant for those of you that asked. Feeling pretty good for being 37 weeks. Not too much more to go I hope! Sleeping is getting harder and harder but luckily my kids sleep during the day and I can if I need to. And I'm planning on not getting induced now unless I still haven't had a baby by the 23rd. I don't really want to be in the hospital on Christmas. But we'll see.



And here is a preview of my cute kids. They don't cooperate very well for pictures but we got some good ones. Notice how Jacob laughs sometimes now. He throws his head back. He is such a funny kids.

And you can see here the latest scratch on Luke's face. It started as a simple scratch of the fingernail or something but every day he pulls off the scab and we start over. He is now consigned to wearing a bandaid on his face until he's completely healed. I don't really feel all that bad. He'll thank me later. :)


As for Thanksgiving, Adam's family was in town and we spent a lot of time with them which was great. We don't get to see them much so it was really fun for all of us. The kids especially liked all the attention.

2 comments:

Crystal and Rosario said...

You look great!

Blackburn Family said...

What about the name KARA? It's short and I know you like short names... Just throwing it out there?