Thursday, January 15, 2009

Comparison

I wanted to do a little comparison with my kids and see what you think. These pictures are of Luke, Jacob, and Jane in their first weeks of life. Who do you think Jane looks more like?






Oh, and Luke can finally say his name. I don't know how many people would understand him seeing as how he leaves off the L and the K but we're proud. :)

7 comments:

COOLWHIP said...

When I saw her on Sunday, I thought Jacob. But from the pictures, I think Luke. I think it maybe the angle too. Eva looked like Sara head on, But Sevy on profile.....

beapinkal said...

i think she looks a lot like Luke!

Blackburn Family said...

Your kids are growing up too fast-- especially Jane! Remind Adam that he needs to get his temple recommend ASAP so that James and I can come babysit them! Or if you guys want to do something else before then and we can watch the kiddos let us know! We love you guys!

Gary Blackburn said...

I think all three of them take after their maternal grandfather.

Kika VilaNova said...

I think she looks more like Luke, BUT she is CUTER cuz she is a GIRL! :) ha ha Jk!!!!

she IS a cutie though!!! :)

hugssss love ya!

The Bell Family said...

Hey Adam and Adrienne!!!
Your little girl is so adorable!!! All of your kids are! Congratulations! We all need to get together soon!! :)

Shan said...

luke. hands down.