Thursday, January 8, 2009

Jane is 2 weeks old!

Jane went in for her 2 week appointment on Tuesday and she's doing great. I was surprised but she has gained 1lb, 8oz and has grown 1.25 inches. Wow. I think she's going to grow like Jacob did. Good thing I have buff arms. :)

They also said she has a clogged tear duct which is no big deal. I'm using eye drops for awhile and I'm also supposed to massage her tear duct a few times a day and they say it will go away.

Other than that, she's doing great. She sleeps pretty well. She's only waking up 2 times a night (plus a feeding right when I go to bed and right when I wake up). Not too bad.

And her brothers love her which is always nice. They love to hold her and give her her pacifier. And they get very concerned when she's crying.

Well, I'm off to hook up a computer sent by my Whittle family. Thank you! Ours has some major problems lately.

4 comments:

Kika VilaNova said...

aw, will you post pictures of her? I want to see her cute face! Rachel and I need to visit you, can you email me your address? kikaandtrevor@gmail.com

lots of loves and hugs!

Gary Blackburn said...

Did Luke and Jacob teach her how to hunt bears yet?

beapinkal said...

so good to hear/read from you. But now u have to tell me something! How is that that you always get good sleeper kids and I never did??????????????????? REALLY!!! j.k. But really!:) Post some pictures too. i miss you

whitney said...

Ahh, what a fast little grower! I still love her name. Just thought I'd let ya know ;)

I don't know...in so many ways I can relate to you. We kinda mirror each other, ya know. I know that if you can do it, so can I. Sorry, tangent.