Lots of family came in this weekend for Jane's blessing. Here is a picture of us. Cute huh :) Sometimes I can't believe we have 3 kids. But they are such good kids. I'd like to attribute that to the parenting but I can't. They came this way.
So here's us.

And here's a 4 generation picture. My grandma, mom, me, and Jane. And it's the italian side. Can you tell. Full, half, quarter, and Jane is 1/8th.

I wouldn't include this picture except that it shows the dress which I painstakingly made. It turned out pretty well I think but don't look too closely.


Thought this picture was cute. Adam's mom with Jane.
3 comments:
Adrienne, you look so cute and so does Jane! Congratulations on her blessing! I hope Rachel and you and I can get together sometime! I am so sorry you never got the invitation to the shower, it must have gotten stuck somewhere, but we WILL see each other again, cuz I miss you!!
hugs hugs!!
My goodness, that is a beautiful picture of her in her dress, i will have a girl one day.
I always love looking at your blog and seeing all the cute pictures. It was good seeing you at womens conference today!
Post a Comment