So here is one of our favorite activities: playing at the park. Doesn't really matter the weather. Adam and I take our books and we load up a laundry basket full of balls and bats and gloves and toys and blankets and chairs and go to the park. Here is one of our favorite parks because it's almost always empty. So don't tell anyone if you recognize it :)
This was obviously on a colder day. I think last week.
And did I mention Luke started preschool? He did. He does well so far. It's pretty hectic getting him there as I have to take Adam to work and then rush home and get us all ready for the day in the remaining 1/2 hour and there's usually a tantrum or two so that slows things down. Luke is not a morning person. We're working on that though. So anyway, he had his first field trip to the Zoo. I was pleasantly surprised to see that almost every child had a parent. So I took all the kids and we all got in free and we went around by ourselves. Love the zoo!
Here is Jane tasting her first solid food that wasn't snuck to her. She did pretty well since it was rice cereal. My other kids wouldn't eat the stuff. Since we started some peaches today, I don't know if she'll go back. That's usually the way my kids work.
And now for my latest craftiness projects:
1. I made these to spice up my kitchen. Don't you just love them. And together they cost me about $10. Not bad. And they only took me about and hour and are totally replaceable meaning everything is just stuck on with tacks. Including the fabric. Love them.


2. I needed something for the kids' toys. They drive me crazy how they just dump out all their toys because they like to tote them around and look at them all together. So my plan: screw the baskets onto the shelves so they can only take out one toy at a time. I think it looks cute. However, the first thing Luke did was go find a bucket, fill it with all the tools (bottom right bucket) and then dump them out. It wouldn't be such a bad thing if he wouldn't leave them all over the house. Oh well. I tell myself my house is supposed to look like kids live here. But I like the shelves anyway. And they also only cost about $10 too.
2. I needed something for the kids' toys. They drive me crazy how they just dump out all their toys because they like to tote them around and look at them all together. So my plan: screw the baskets onto the shelves so they can only take out one toy at a time. I think it looks cute. However, the first thing Luke did was go find a bucket, fill it with all the tools (bottom right bucket) and then dump them out. It wouldn't be such a bad thing if he wouldn't leave them all over the house. Oh well. I tell myself my house is supposed to look like kids live here. But I like the shelves anyway. And they also only cost about $10 too.
And here is a boquet made from tulips from our front yard. Aren't they beautiful. I think so.
1 comment:
831
Post a Comment