Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Jacob Ezra Whittle

My sweet little boy turned 2 on Sunday. I was already thinking of him as a 2 year old because he is pretty independent already. But I miss my little 1 year old. He's growing up. And I think he's going to be a feisty teenager. I put together some pictures to kind of show his personality. Funny, cute, solid, and feisty of course.

Newborn
Chubbiest baby I have heard of yet. Don't you just lvoe those cheeks!




And he just has the most handsome eyes. He can melt anyone with those eyes. I'm biased of course.

And he still loves to eat. As long as it's not something healthy. My solid little boy. We've decided that Jacob will be a lineman and Luke will be the running back on their football team when they get older. I wonder what they'll think of that.

I miss his cute hair. It's still cute but look at those baby curls. He's about 1 year in this picture.




This is his stubborn face. If you ask him to do something, half the time you'll get this.

Cute cheeky things. No more naked bum pictures after this though. My little boy is getting too big.



I think he's being funny here. Can't really remember. He's probably spitting food out trying to make us laugh. Sounds just like him.

Happy Birthday Jacob!
We love you!

1 comment:

Joseph and Kimberly said...

He is so cute. I hope he had a great birthday. Did I send you an invite to view our blog? If not let me know an email address and I will send you one.