Friday, September 7, 2012

Yipee!  School started.  I have a 1st grader and a Kindergardener.  It's so wonderful to have them busily engaged with other kids their own age during the day.  I didn't cry.  They started at a charter school and I think it's going to be really great.  They focus on in-depth learning instead of breadth and they have the kids do and redo their work until it is their best work possible.



Dalton loves his binky

Luke has such an awesome sense of style.  But if you mention
anything like that to him, he'll never wear it again. Luke doesn't like attention.

Jane practicing her ballet moves.  She want to be the "best ballerina".  I told
her she's going to have to practice a lot.  So she does.

I have some of the cutest kids.  They make me smile every day.
Not the whole day, but every day.

Our latest family self-timer picture.  Not bad.  Glad I'm
sealed to them for eternity.

2 comments:

Little Farmer Family said...

So Fun!! They have gotten so big! I have a 1st grader and a kindergartner too :)

Holly said...

So good to hear from you again! Those kids are still cute!