Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Surprise

Drumroll please . . . .

We're having a girl!

And we're pretty excited.


And on another note, we caught 2 mice and my kitchen is now scoured and it's safe to eat at my house. Not that it wouldn't be before because I was washing everything before I use it.

10 comments:

Crystal and Rosario said...

Awww... a cute little girl. Congratulations. :-)

Unknown said...

How exciting! What great big brothers your boys will be.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

beapinkal said...

Congrats! It is so exciting! Yay for new clothes and pink stuff:)

whitney said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! How fun!!! Not that boys are loads of fun, but it's sure nice to sprinkle a bit of pink in there too.

Joseph and Kimberly said...

Congrats you guys, you will love having a girl.

Shan said...

Hurray! Very excited for you. Girls are lots of fun, and dramatic, but fun :) congrats

Alicia and Ryan said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!

Kathryn Cooper said...

yay a girl! How exciting! I like that pattern, 2 boys then a girl.

Aubrey said...

Congrats. That will be fun for your family to throw a girl in the mix! How exciting!