Tuesday, November 25, 2008

18 months

Jacob turned 18 months yesterday. He's growing up so fast. I'm going to miss having him as my baby. He's such a fun, feisty little boy.

He's already started nursery and loving it. We love it too. He can be pretty distracting in church.



























On another note, the Jeep is SOLD! Yeah! Even though I'll miss it. I'm loving the van. It is so easy to get the kids in and out and there's so much more room. And I love the fact that the door doesn't swing out and hit other cars and you can move around the door so much easier. I'm proud to be a minivan mom :)
Oh, and I put a poll for girls' names on my blog so be sure and vote. This list isn't totally complete but they are the top names for now.

3 comments:

COOLWHIP said...

You know how I feel about the name Lucy. I will be so jealous that your husband will let you have it. I wanted Eva to be a Lucy....

Jeff and Bridgette Metcalfe said...

What a chub! He is getting so big and so cute! He looks a lot like Adam. I love all your girl names. Evelyn! LOVE IT! That's what i want to name my little girl so you can't steal it. Just kidding. Ha ha! So excited for you!

Anonymous said...

I voted for Evelyn too! I can't believe how much Jacob looks like Adam.