Anyway, it's been a great four years. I'm ready for an eternity with this man. He's perfect for me.
And here's Luke. Lately you can spot him doing this frequently throughout the day. He complains of being cold all the time. As you can see, I dress him warmly so I don't know if he's faking it or if he's actually cold. I'm not cold but then again, I'm pregnant and my thermostat is off somewhat. So he will run to his crib and get his blanket and lie on the couch or the floor, but always with a pillow. And sometimes he'll get a book. He cracks me up.
And here is my best pregnant picture. I keep meaning to get a belly shot but . . . the ones I take myself just don't turn out and I keep forgetting to ask adam. So I have about 7 weeks left as of today and I feel pretty good. I'm getting tired again but that's normal for the last part, at least for me. Our little girl is kicking a lot and I'm excited to see her. Although I'll admit, I'm pretty nervous too. Three little kids through the winter will be tough. I had a hard enough time last winter with just two. I just can't find a lot for the kids to do when it's so cold outside. I keep getting kid craft books and things but they're still pretty little for that kind of stuff. Even a simple activity like coloring ends up a big mess. Jacob likes to eat markers and then throw them on the ground (marking it up) and Luke colors all over still. But he is easier than Jacob at the moment. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.
Oh yeah, and that's me at a baby shower. Thank you Aunt Vicki! And don't be offended if you weren't invited. Only family was.
1 comment:
That baby shower was SUPER fun. I still can't believe that your mom won that string game of how big your belly is. Ridiculous. At least you have a cute pregnant belly! Maybe Luke really is cold... I'm always freezing at your house and I've learned to dress appropriately!
Post a Comment