Kids and me, playing with the camera. I'm trying to figure out some cool poses for the Christmas picture. These aren't it but we were playing with some settings.


And here I let the kiddos eat a lime while I was trying to stall them from really eating so we could eat together has a family. I love jacob's face in the beginning. :)
10 comments:
very cute with the lime! yesterday brooklyn ate a long slice of raw onion and i was shocked - only after did she realize what she had just done. kids are so funny :)
that's way funny! I love how Luke
"growls" like a bear now! and the lime is great! We love you guys!
it's so weird to see luke grow up. just yesterday he was your only baby......when's that little girl due?
Aw cute!!
Seriously Adrienne, you need to let the babies alone and blog more :) ha ha JK
I miss you, and so does Rachel, we need to visit you!!!!
love love love!!
So cute! You guys look cute!
so fun! We miss u guys. did you get my email? I sent it about two weeks ago. You should write me back friend:)
Your kids are so photogenic. Luke has an especially cute smile :)
Adrienne!!! Hey so good to hear from you. Don't worry about the shower. Not a big deal. Your kids are getting so big. When are you due again? If I remember right it's pretty soon. Exciting! I so miss you guys! We really need to get together. I bought a swing for Brax but he doesn't like it. Nothing helps. But we'll get through. Just pray my next one isn't this hard. ;) Love ya guys! Tell Adam hi!
I can't wait to come up there and go bear junting with the boys! I might bring Nerf Rifles!
hey, Adrienne I would like to invite you to my blog, if you want email me your email address at megantea@gmail.com
Post a Comment