Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!

I took these pictures of Jane on Memorial day. Isn't she festive? And cute to boot.







For Memorial Day we went to our friends' home (Danny and Bree) and had a BBQ and then went fishing, from our raft. It was pretty windy to fish (kept drifting) so Luke and I were getting out and I was reeling in and I felt a tug on the line. I finished reeling in (another foot or so) and caught a bluegill. I brought it into the raft hurridly because I was so surprised and it hit Luke's cheek (small boat/raft). He's still talking about the fish that touched his cheek. He's funny.
And then we had smores.
And brought up the night remembering all the veterans we know. Not many anymore. Not that we need more. But we'll probably get more sometime in the future.
Happy Memorial Day.

2 comments:

Crystal and Rosario said...

Holy cuteness! She is adorable. What a cute bunch of kids you have.

N8 said...

What? You have another Brie? Well I hope she's good to you, seeing as how I can't be close. Cute baby! -Briana (not n8)